Monday, October 12, 2009

I'll be at SharePoint Conference 2009


In less than a week the SharePoint Conference 2009 starts. Main attraction of course the upcoming SharePoint 2010 ('twenty-ten') release. Although final agenda details have not yet been distributed, I'll already have several subjects on my shortlist. Overall I'm particulary interested in the progress made for interoperability of SharePoint ('twenty-ten') with SAP NetWeaver. Thus the sessions with focus on one of: Business Connectivity Service (successor of the BDC), DUET 3.0, Composite Applications, Identity Management and SSO, OBAs. Also I'll try to meet some of the fellow SAP / MS community members; I've hooked up for a SharePint appointment with the well-known and appreciated Kristian Kalsing.

No comments:

Post a Comment